Series

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My June Holidays

Today, I went to the Discovery Camp! And guess what?? Shueh Yee was there 2!!It all started when I in the classroom in Rafflrs Girl's Primary School.Our teacher, Ms Zeng introduced herself to the class.She told us to introduce ourselves to the class 2.We started introducing ourselves by playing a game.We were asked to put an adjertive in front of our name ,and the adjertive must also start with the first letter of your name. So if your name is Kelly,you'll have to say like ''Kind Kelly''. After picking the adjertive, you can start the game.

I descirbe myself as ''Vigerous Vera'' and Shueh Yee discribed hers as ''Studious Shueh Yee''.
So after that game we went 4 teabreak.We had ice milo and an egg tart!It was Delicious!!My friend from my group ,Justin, brought a remote controled car to play. He was suppose to control the car and we were suppose to catch it.It was sooo FUN!!!!

After that game, we went back to class to earn about Moluclues!! It was 100% BORING!!BLEH BLEH BLEH!!!In a bink of an eye, It was lunch time. They served fruit punch and SPAGEHETTI!!!It was worse then disgusting. I took 3 bites and threw the whole thing away.DISUSTING+SICKK!!!!MAKES ME WANNA PUKE!!EWWWW!!Fortunately,I wasn't the only 1 who thought i was SIcK, Shueh Yee THrEw iT away 2!!!

So we went back to class after class.We were suppose to make a trolley car!It is made out of a styrofoam BOX . there is a hole which was poke by our leaders,Kenny N Lilian.Then use the opening of the ballon to wrap a straw cut into half.STICK IT!! after that u put the wheels on the trolley car.SO NOW IT's TIME 4 THE RACE!!!!!!!!!!Blow the Balloon , and let it go to start the race!!! And suprisingly I won!YAY!!!Looks Like i gotta go, Byes!

8th June 2009

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home