Series

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Racial Harmony Assignment

I have a friend named Mattingy.She is an amercian indian,so i am gonna write a story about her,
She is one of my best friends in my and she is very good in gymnastics.In the previous compertition, she won 1 gold and 3 slivers.She is 1 year smaller then me , But she studies in an international school.I am not sure which school she came from but SHE IS A VERY LOVELY GIRL!!!Both of us met in a Gymnastic class and we got along really WELL.Though I don't think we will ever meet again(cause I've quited the Gymnastic class) , I will remember her forever and always!!

3 Comments:

At August 7, 2009 at 9:17 PM , Blogger Claudia Ng said...

rm vera u r supposed to wriet it and pass to mrs.tay not post on your blog but anyway good job:)

 
At August 10, 2009 at 4:02 AM , Blogger Jadyn said...

yeah u r supposed to do on paper.
yr blog needs a bit more less pink. look at my blog.

 
At August 25, 2009 at 2:58 AM , Blogger Vera said...

Thanks 4 the useful advice GURLs

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home